After attending the four years B.E Mechanical Engineering programme, the graduates of the department will be able to:
- 1. Smear knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- 2. Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- 3. Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs
- 4. Role on multi-disciplinary teams.
- 5. Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems .
- 5. Have an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- 6. Communicate effectively.
- 7. Have broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- 8. Have a knowledge of contemporary issues
- 10. Use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- 11. Have an understanding of issues related to minorities and gender diversity, society and culture.
- 12. Apply advanced mathematics through multivariate calculus and differential equations.
- 13. Have a familiarity with statistics and linear algebra.
professionally in both thermal and mechanical systems areas including the design and realization of such systems