After completing the four years B. E Civil program, the graduates of the department will be able to.
- To design and conduct expeiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- To function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- To deal with ethical and professionals issues.
- To posses strong written and oral communication skills.
- To have the necessary qualifications for employment in civil engineering and related professions, for entry into advanced studies, and for assuming eventual leadership roles in their profession.
- Have understanding of professional and ethical responsibilites.
- To design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- To identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Have ability to communicate effectively.
- To understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- Have knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning