The following programs education objectives are developed with the goal of preparing successfully our students for the entire modern civil engineering work. The educational objectives of Department are
- To enable the students to design and conduct expeiments as well as to analyze & interpret data.
- To enable to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- To Prepare graduates to deal with ethical and professionals issues.
- To enable graduates to posses strong written and oral communication skills.
- Graduates will have the necessary qualifications for employment in civil engineering and related professions, for entry into advanced studies, and for assuming eventual leadership roles in their profession
- To enable the graduates have understand the professional and ethical responsibilities.
- To enable the graduates to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- To enable the graduates to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- To enable the graduates have communicate effectively.
- To enable the graduates have understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- To enable the graduates have knowledge of contemporary issues.
- To enable the graduates to recognize the need for, and an ability to engag in life-long learning.
- To enable the graduates use the techniques, skills, and modern eingineering tools necessary for engineering.